If you are pregnant and are looking for a way to have a joyous and exciting birth then HypnoBirthing® is the answer. It is a completely different way of looking at childbirth from the way we are conditioned to believe.
HypnoBirthing® is taught in a relaxed class where you can learn about the physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of birth. It differs from the common antenatal class in that you learn the following:
- How to be in control of birthing your baby, without fear or panic
- How to mentally prepare yourself for a calm birthing experience and if necessary to get over any previously stressful birth
- How to relax through the labour using breathing techniques, positive visualisation and self hypnosis
- How to reduce the need for any medication
- How to reduce your need for an episiotomy during the birth
- How to better understand your body and what is happening to it
- How to trust your instincts, (it is your body) and to empower you to have the birth you desire
- How to confidently discuss your options with medical staff and how to know when it is necessary for them to take charge
- How to work together birthing your baby as a team, as the birthing partner will become skilled in light touch massage and guiding you through relaxation.
Birth is a normal, natural experience. Healthy women’s bodies are designed to grow and deliver healthy babies. The HypnoBirthing® course teaching the Mongon Method will provide you with all that you need to view birth as a positive, natural and exciting experience.